Saturday 14 July 2012

How to Get Thousands of Hot Leads


Here is a method I have been doing for quite some time now. It works great on a large variety of offers. I generally just do typical CPA offer/email submit methods for monetization, however some creativity can help you generate some huge profits from this method.
This method is mainly for people who live in large cities.
I live in a large American city about 10 blocks away from a professional football stadium. While there may not be a football game everyday, chances are there is a big concert or something along those lines every couple days or atleast once a week. Thousands of people come to these events and park in the parking lots.
1. Each Sunday go to the Stadium Box Office and ask for a schedule of events going on that week. I have checked online and some large stadiums have schedules available and some do not. The stadium in my city doesn’t have them available online however they are available for pick up in person.
2. Research Research Research. This is very important. I have found that by preparing and trying to target my methods as much as possible to the people attending the event, I can get much better conversion rates. Figure out what type of event you are going to target. For Example Music Lovers attending a Concert.
3. For this method you will be generating a HUGE ammount of leads, so don’t be afraid to spend *SOME* money. Buy a domain that somewhat caters to the people you are targeting. I have been doing this method for about 2 months now and in the course of my work I have bought 5 domains that seem to cover ever possible event that comes around. Total Investment: $40.
4. Print flyers targeting the event. Create a simple flier in MS Word or another similar program. Put some attractive title on it like: “For Our Fans!” and include information about how as a thank to all the fans who attended the concert, there is a give away to win the instruments used in that nights concert. All they have to do is go to the website, submit their email and fill in some additional information on the next page.
5. Create a simple landing page that can be used over and over but directs the visitors to a CPA offer or some other means of monetizing the traffic.
6. About 30-45 minutes after the event BEGINS walk up to the stadium, enter the parking lot and start placing fliers on cars. I generally print about 10 fliers/ page and print about 10,000 pages. Printing this large volume of pages can be very difficult, but if you are creative you can do it for a very low cost. I have a friend who works in an office and he prints them off for me at nights. Only charges me $20 for the whole batch.
7. When you are distributing the fliers, there may be security guards and such in the parking lot walking around. I have only been “caught” once. When I got “caught” I simply told the security guard I worked for the band and was distributing a simple thank you note written from the band to all their adoring fans.
8. It helps to also have some people help you out with flier distribution. I pay 3 local kids $20 a night to help me distribute the fliers. With 4 people distributing it goes pretty quick (< 1 hour).
This method generally earns me in the neighbor hood of 8,000 to 25,000 web views a night and about 40% convert so if you monetize it correctly you can generate huge income with this method.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget