Monday 16 July 2012

Facebook Get More Likes


To make a Facebook page grow you must get your fans to engage and interact with what you are doing. I have a strategy to accomplish this task that I wanted to share with you all…
For every new person who became a fan of my page, I sent a personal message too. I would welcome them to the page, tell them what we were all about, encourage them to comment, share and ask questions. In addition to that I would give out all of my contact information. I did this for every single new fan. As my current fan base started engaging, their friends started joining the page, and I began to see consistent growth.
Here are some tips that can help you implement this:
1. Send a personal message to every new fan
2.Tell them why your page exists
3. Explain to them how your pages content is going to help them
4. Encourage them to comment, share, and ask questions
5. Share your contact information with them and make yourself accessible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget